We offer individual, family and group therapy for children (birth to 12), adolescents (13 - 17), adults (18-65) and seniors (65+) to help clients cope with many of life’s challenges.
We have over 30 experienced, licensed Clinical Social Workers, Professional Counselors, Psychologists, Psychiatrists*
We provide age-appropriate and culturally sensitive services to meet your needs. Our professional clinicians are diverse, originating from nine different countries. We have therapists who speak Spanish, French, Mandarin, Italian and German. Please let our intake coordinator know if you would prefer a therapist who speaks one of these languages.
During intake we make every effort to provide the best match between client and therapist.
We will also help you receive reimbursement if our therapists are not on your insurance company’s panel and allows you to obtain out-of-network coverage.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic attacks
- Stress management
- Death and dying
- Major depression, dysthymia and other mood disorders
- Adjustment problems
- Caregiver stress
- Gender identity
- Life transitions and role confusion
- Relationships and sexuality
- ADHD/Learning Disabilities
- Challenging behaviors
- Developmental Disabilities, including Asperger’s, Autism Spectrum Disorders Social isolation
- Disease management and treatment compliance
- Health problems often co-morbid with depression (e.g. diabètes, thyroid conditions, asthma, and cardiovascular disease)
- Newly diagnosed and chronic medical conditions
- Somatic conditions (such as acute/chronic pain, headaches and sleep problems) that benefit from behavioral interventions
- Somatic complaints without a physical origin
- Pre- and post- partum depression
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Short-term Solution-Focused
- Crisis Management
- Play Therapy
Aspire specializes in therapeutic support for:
- Elders through our Positive Aging Project.
- Perinatal Depression via our Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies program.
- Adults and children who have chronic physical conditions, chronic pain, or a life-threatening illness through our Collaborative Care Through Integrated Behavioral Healthcare program.
- Individuals with developmental disabilities and their parents and family members in our support groups.
We Accept All Major Insurance
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
We can also help if your insurance allows out-of-network coverage