Refer to Aspire
For online referrals, providers can also sign into CarePaths.
Communication and Consultation with Referring Providers
Aspire fills an important niche in mental health services. We are not a private practice that doesn’t accept insurance; we are not a boutique practice with limited capacity or a clinic restricted to treating the chronically mentally ill. We help people who need short- or mid-term counseling, who can apply the tools they learn during therapy and, in a relatively short amount of time, recover.
America Caballero, MS, LCPC
Aspire Clinical Director
Consultation we offer includes:
- Providing screening tools for determining severity of presenting symptoms
- Performing crisis consultation with patients to assess immediate treatment needs
- Developing and monitoring a safety plan
- Refering for substance abuse evaluation/treatment
- Refering to a higher level of care
- Conducting an initial diagnostic assessment to determine recommendations for ongoing treatment
- Scheduling or referring for a medication evaluation
- Scheduling or referring for psychological and/or neuropsychological evaluation
- Initiating short-term, focused treatment on a trial basis
- Providing regular maintenance therapeutic sessions
- Offering advocacy services in schools and/or workplaces
Work at Aspire
I am proud to serve a wide range of people in this part of Montgomery County
The positive staff feeling radiates in the office environment and filters through to the client
We’re a bunch of exceptionally sensitive, caring people, who care about what we do!
Become an Aspire Partner
- Providing mental health therapy at Mobile Medical Care primary care clinics;
- Liaising with County services who work with at risk women to broaden our reach for the Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies program (Maternity Partnership Program, Infants and Toddlers, Healthy Families Montgomery; Silver Spring Community Health Clinic; Crisis Center and Women Infants and Children (WIC); and
- Joining forces with the Rockville Senior Center and ‘The Oaks at Olde Towne’ and in Gaithersburg to provide Positive Aging services.